63 thoughts on “EA Robot Forex 2015 Profesional – FREE!

• at

i ve downloaded the robot i put it on m1 gbp/usd but is not working. What is the problem?
    Could you help me with the solution to make it Work

Hallo Admin,
    Thanks for sharing this bot. I’ll see how it works and trying to tweak the best setting.
    We’ll see the result and share it to all members. thanks a lot.

• at

hey you can you tell me when ¬Ę account $ 100 relativism realize how Lot? 0.01 and 0.1?
    Mind and does it matter how many hours must be EA became involved? 8 hours or 24?
    I noticed that after I leave work 24 hours the next day did not change the date stands the old days this problem?
    sledkato’ve downloaded from here is there time to use it or not, ESPA should I buy from somewhere?

• at

Svetlin, 0.1 for 100$ cent acc.

Your PC and internet  must ON 24h

• at

after I downloaded it from this site you can mine gold a real account?

• at

anyone can share this EA’s ex4 file ?

thanks

• at

Why cannot use this EA to mt4? Because this file in MQL4 not ex4 file.
    I also cannot compile this EA from MQL4 to ex4 file.

Please send the the ex4 file¬†Expert ‚ÄúRobot Forex 2015 Profesional‚ÄĚ

• at

RD, thank you fo note about this problem. I’ve just compiled mq4 file in ex4 and you can download new file¬†

hi Admin
    a month ago I downloaded Ea forex robot from this site
    Works perfectly on my demo account
    I decided to let it go and live account and worked one day and stopped??? why if my help me

• at

Yes, Will work on live account !

• at

So I can not use it in a real account at?

• at

Svetlin, I already asked on your question. See “¬ę Older Comments” – ” Yes, Will work on live account !”

i have i question admin

1.can this EA use in small account like 100 dollar?
    2.is this EA really no need upadate at all for a live?
    3.this is a auto pilot trade??
    plizz reply and thanks u!!

• at

1) Yes, if you use CENT acc.

2) No need to updtae

3) This is EA = not manual system

• at

Hello and congratulations for this GREAT EA ūüôā So far it gave me great results on my demo account 500$ deposit , 603 $ profit with lot size 0,01 and max trades 15 . My question is can i use it for my real account with 200 $ deposit , 0,01 lot size , and max trades 10 ? Will this robot work in the next 1-2 years ?¬† ¬†

• at

Dear Admin…Can you please help me how to install this EA into my MT4?
    Thank you.

• at

No. for safe trading required 1000$ investment and trading for only 3 hour in +5 GMT 20 TO 23:00PM
    best result

• at

I use the robot in a live account of 4500‚ā¨ and unlimited trades of 0,25 microlot/trade.

As I can see the main thing it does is sto set the first trade (buy or sell ) and if the currency goes opposite way from this first to set more and more trades of bigger lot size to cover the losses.

for example if the first trade was a “buy” one, and the currency falls, it keeps setting buy trades in bigger lots and setting a lower t/p for all of them.
    This usually ends in 0,5-1‚ā¨ profit in every group of trades.

For such small profit, it’s useless. Except if I use it somehow wrong…

Hi Admin,
    If I Start at 0.01 lot, can I increase the lot , to be 0.02, 0.03, etc, later when my account grow ?
    Thx.